The majority of the humans on Earth have no idea that words have the power of creation.....Dr. Miguel Ruiz

jueves, julio 31, 2008

It's just a point of life...

It's just another day like the others...
But this day I realized that there are many things that we never can change...
This time I know somewhere in the universe is someone that know this too.
This things... Love things, are so complicated
In this life we have to live in the same time. We have to study in the same place...
We meet the same people. I meet you... You meet me.... And special things have happened
Some laughin' moments, some cryin' moments... But you...
You and I, and our special conection. Our moments. It's just one point in the time. Is this just attraction? Or you and I have another special thing that is keeping this things happening.
I just don't know. Some days I feel all alone. But other days I feel you here with me and if I just imagine your face and your smile I feel great. Is this correct?
Don't be afraid I just want to want you. I just want to love you. Only for the time that you give me the chance for.
Don't be scared...Life is just one... and I'm sure of that.
Love is just a moment, it's just a reality... I love you and you never know how.
Don't be scared... Love is YOU and you are free!!!
And in this moment I think that I know what is love...

IsSa's MiNd...
(and remind, rewind and flyin'...Halley it is for you)

1 comentario:

Red devil dijo...

La vida puede que nos resulte rara complicada muchas veces pero hay que vivirla tal cual es.
Saludos espero opines en mi blog.