The majority of the humans on Earth have no idea that words have the power of creation.....Dr. Miguel Ruiz

viernes, junio 11, 2010

'Cause I have a lot of sisters...

...and I don't like when I see one of them cryin'


Overseas through the air
Touched your heart down with care
All the thoughts you left behind
Soon will catch you in time
Well, if I could, you know I would
Let salvation reign on you
So, won't you push away
All this pain that you've been through

Sister don't cry...
Sister don't cry no more
Sister don't cry anymore

While the scenes shuffle 'round
Let your world anchor down
Pull your heart from your sleeve
First react then believe
You won't always get thunder
To warn you of storms ahead
So bury all this pain
And get on with your life again

Conquer some serenity
Lay yourself in field of poetry
Close you eyes to all you see
Lay your weary head here with me
Sister Don't Cry - Collective Soul
So Pretty girls... tomorrow the sun comes up again,
love is the answer... if he really love you for sure He will be back,
if don't... There are some cute guys to make you laugh...
Don't miss that smile....
I love all of you!!!
IsSa's MiNd

No hay comentarios.: