The majority of the humans on Earth have no idea that words have the power of creation.....Dr. Miguel Ruiz

martes, agosto 24, 2010

Love is chasing me...



=)


Do you see it... ???
I feel that I'm always talkin' bout be with someone in a relationship, but that is not the complete reality. I'm lookin' (in this life) someone who love like I do. But I'm sure that I'm so HAPPY being alone. Loneliness is not a big deal, I'm always be a lonely girl (talkin' bout be with someone else)... I'd love my time when I was in relationships, it's true, and I like to feel beloved.
I just want to share it... my happiness and my LOVE to people who don't trust in that... Love exists, may be u can't see it 'cause you have afraid to feel the risk that Love implies... Just believe and do the effort to let yourself be free to feel....

God Bless You....
Good vibes... =)
Isa Löwe

No hay comentarios.: