The majority of the humans on Earth have no idea that words have the power of creation.....Dr. Miguel Ruiz

lunes, julio 05, 2010

feelin' my world crumbling... waitin' for a reinaissance

¿En que punto de mi vida paso esto? ¿por qué olvide mis zapatos de plomo en algún lugar y comencé a soñar?... ¿En qué momento te volviste parte importante de mi vida?... Y vuelvo a caer en todo lo demás.


I can't remember when it was good moments of happiness elude maybe I just misunderstood all of the love we left behind watching the flashbacks intertwine memories I will never find so I'll love whatever you become and forget the reckless things we've done // ...I think our lives have just begun.... and I'll feel my world crumbling and I'll feel my life crumbling and I'll feel my soul crumbling away and falling away... falling away with you ...Staying awake to chase a dream... tasting the air you're breathing in, I know I won't forget a thing promise to hold you close and pray watching the fantasies decay nothing will ever stay the same all of the love we threw away, all of the hopes we cherished fade, making the same mistakes again... Ans I feel my world crumbling, and I feel my life crumbling I feel my soul crumbling away and falling away.... falling away with you. All of the love we've left behind watching the flashbacks intertwine memories I will never find... memories I will never find....

MUSE - Falling Away
And you know who are "you"...

"I think you are living in denial, Oh can't you see she's pretty wild? And every night I pray that you don't knock her up 'cause I still want to be the mother of your child. They say l' amour est ne á Paris. So she's planned a little trip to France while she's anxious anticipation I really hope you have a horrible vacation [...] 'Cause I'm fragile and you broke my heart in two, but you just smile like it's all the same to you. But when you learn your lesson come back like a prodigal son, read the big sign at the airport Bienvenue from hell Mon Amour..."

Shakira....

I really want to desire this... but no... welcome to heaven, G, but without me! ;)...

No hay comentarios.: