The majority of the humans on Earth have no idea that words have the power of creation.....Dr. Miguel Ruiz

domingo, octubre 28, 2007

Is this the end?

Again me and the loneliness thinkin' about the only reason for the one I'm sad.
May be it always be clear... I don't have the correct choise and least if I'm drunk, May be destiny have something (or someone) more perfect for this feelings... May be I might be dreaming in the wrong way.
This is always the same history... and I know it perfectly: Someone comes to my life and alight it, then when I'm thinking to fall in love (again) that someone makes me know that he isn't right for me... and sometimes I cry. So I don't think that this was a mistake, I learned of this experience, this is one of the perfect excuses for grow up.
And now, I'm alone again...
Me, my dreams, and my music... and the fuckin' memories!

No hay comentarios.: